Corrections Detention Center
Mission Statement: The Mission of the Colville Tribal Correctional Facilities is to provide a safe, secure, rehabilitative, and culturally relevant environment for those tribal members who are in this Colville Tribal facility to ensure a positive transition and re-entry into the community.
Allen Hammond - Phone (509) 634-7368 | Fax (509) 634-7383 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Inmate Count Link
- SUNDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM
- WEDNESDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- FRIDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- SATURDAY: 8:00AM to 10:00AM
- APPROVED HOLIDAYS: 8:00AM to 10:00AM and 1:00PM and 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Attorneys, officers of the court and clergy may visit at any time.
- Visitors with a verifiable address of 120 miles or further from the facility may visit at other times upon approval or the Corrections Supervisor. These visitors must show proof of residence.
- All visits will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Visitors must fill out a Visitor Request Form upon arrival to be considered present for visiting.
- Time limits for visiting will be twenty (20) minutes or at the correctional facility supervisor's discretion.
- Visitation may be stopped at anytime at the discretion of the Corrections Officer or Corrections Supervisor.