Corrections Detention Center
Mission Statement: The Mission of the Colville Tribal Correctional Facilities is to provide a safe, secure, rehabilitative, and culturally relevant environment for those tribal members who are in this Colville Tribal facility to ensure a positive transition and re-entry into the community.
Daily Inmate Count Link
- SUNDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM
- WEDNESDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- FRIDAY: 1:00PM to 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- SATURDAY: 8:00AM to 10:00AM
- APPROVED HOLIDAYS: 8:00AM to 10:00AM and 1:00PM and 3:00PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Attorneys, officers of the court and clergy may visit at any time.
- Visitors with a verifiable address of 120 miles or further from the facility may visit at other times upon approval or the Corrections Supervisor. These visitors must show proof of residence.
- All visits will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Visitors must fill out a Visitor Request Form upon arrival to be considered present for visiting.
- Time limits for visiting will be twenty (20) minutes or at the correctional facility supervisor's discretion.
- Visitation may be stopped at anytime at the discretion of the Corrections Officer or Corrections Supervisor.
APPROVED PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR INMATES
pursuant to Section 5.09 (Offender Personal Property) of the Colville Tribal Corrections Policy Manual the following items are allowed for inmates:
- Undergarments (t-shirts, shorts, socks, panties, bras). All items must be plain white colored with no designs or logos. Maximum of 6 (SIX) pairs allowed per inmate. Garments must be marked with Inmate's initials or name.
- Shoes. Tennis shoes or those medically approved footwear will be the only footwear accepted. Work boots are allowed only if the inmate is on approved Work Release Program that requires the footwear for work.
- Family Photographs. Maximum of 5 (FIVE) photographs are allowed. Photos must not be larger than standard 5"x 6" in size. Polaroid photos and Posters of any type will not be accepted.
- Magazines. Maximum of 3 (THREE) allowed. Magazines must NOT contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or gang related pictures/articles.
- Newspapers. Same requirements as Item 4 above.
- Religious materials. No hard bound books will be allowed.
- Prescription glasses, dentures or other necessary medical item.
- Address book or list of addresses.
- Cigarettes or snuff. Must not be opened or seals tampered with.
- Currency not to exceed $200 cash.
- Clothing items. 1 (ONE) complete set per inmate only. 3 (THREE) sets if inmate is approved for work/school release.
- Any article as directed/approved by any state or federal court.
- Legal documents and papers, not to exceed two inches high.
- TRUSTEES may have personal hygiene/grooming items (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.). Items must be unopened/seals not tampered with and must be submitted in small clear containers (approx 8 to 12 ounce size.)
- Educational supplies (NO notebooks or binders with metal rings or spines. NO pencil or pens will be accepted).
- Any article as approved in writing by the Corrections Administrator.
DISAPPROVED PERSONAL PROPERTY/ARTICLES
pursuant to section 5.09 (Offender Personal Property) of the Colville Tribal Corrections Policy Manual the following items are NOT allowed for inmates:
- Any item that can be considered as a weapon.
- Any and all food items
- Any medication not verified by a licensed pharmacist/doctor.
- Any grooming products. (Colognes, perfumes, makeup articles, hair brushes or combs with pointed edges).
- Inmates in TRUSTEE Status may receive personal hygiene/grooming items (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.). All items must be in unopened containers/packages and/or seals not tampered with. Items must be submitted in small clear plastic containers (approx. 8 to 12 ounce sizes). No large economy size bottles or containers will be accepted.
- NO CD's, IPods, MP3's, Walkmans or other stereo/electronic equiment.
- Any item that is considered contraband or illegal and is disapproved by the Corrections Administrator.